Great Wishford Parish Council

Oak Apple cluster

NB External Links open in a new window

My Wiltshire

You can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports progress.


If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.


These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:


  • Highways and Street Scene issues

  • Environmental Enforcement

  • Trading Standards

  • Car parks

  • Weather emergencies

  • Waste

  • Fraud


Problems can be reported using a PC, tablet or smartphone


More details are of My Wiltshire or download the App